Physical Therapy For More Than Just Your Spine
While we’re known for our spine-related expertise, we’ve brought that same quality of service to our treatment of a wide variety of physical therapy conditions.
We are one of the largest independently-owned providers of physical therapy in Wisconsin.
Physical Therapy Techniques
Our physical therapists use a variety of techniques to treat a variety of conditions. These techniques assist in the process of healing and recovering.
Physical Therapy Can Manage Many Conditions
- Ankle sprains, strains, and injuries
- Back pain (upper and lower)
- Chronic headaches
- Foot pain
- Golfer’s elbow or tennis elbow
- Hand and wrist pain
- Hip pain or problems
- Knee sprains, strains and injuries
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Neck pain
- Pre and post-operative rehabilitation
- Pelvic physical therapy (Women’s Health)
- Pre/post obstetric care
- Return to work programs (RTW)
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ/TMD)
- Vestibular & balance disorder
- Whiplash injuries
- Workers compensation injuries
- Cross-bow evaluations
- Senior fall and injury prevention
- Throwing analysis
- Functional screen movement training (FMS)
- Sports enhancement
- Golf swing evaluation
To touch people’s lives in a very positive way through manual physical therapy as well as through other treatment solutions.
To be partners with you to provide superior physical therapy solutions to enhance your quality of life.