WorkPlace Solutions™ is a division of Orthopedic & Spine Therapy and has access to a network of 18 physical therapy clinics throughout Wisconsin. Orthopedic & Spine Therapy manages these clinics.
WorkPlace Solutions has been partnering with employers for over 20 years to provide cost-effective, comprehensive physical therapy services and return-to-work programs. Our licensed physical therapists understand the impact of indemnity and medical costs, plus other incentives impacting the workers’ compensation system. Early treatment and/or a prevention program, an emphasis on return-to-work, and continued case management are areas of focus that we provide for our clients. We treat work-related injuries and/or illnesses and perform OSHA standard ergonomic assessments and training. We are considered experts in the functional job matching process with our return-to-work programs and our overall care for the employee.
WorkPlace Solutions™ Services
Our WorkPlace Solutions division of Orthopedic & Spine Therapy provides a tailored return-to-work program specific to the injured worker. We provide cost-effective rehabilitation and consultation for businesses and their employees. Our physical therapists specialize in work injury treatment, ergonomics and job site evaluations.
Work injury rehabilitation services include:
- Onsite or clinic Physical Therapy services tailored to the needs of the company and the injured worker.
- Case management and return-to-work planning with the company, injured worker, case managers, and claims representatives.
- Job-site services including job analysis, job description creation, ergonomic consultations, injury prevention education, and transitional work (return-to-work) programming development and implementation.
- Weekly functional testing according to injured worker’s job description.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Development and implementation of post-offer testing/screening.
- Lunch and learn seminars specific to your company.
- Ergonomic assessments and education
- Stretching and wellness programs
- Work conditioning program specific to the injured worker’s case and job description. This program includes patient education, job task simulation and conditioning program.