Physical therapy is used to treat a large variety of injuries or conditions. Because we are one of the largest independently-owned providers of physical therapy in Wisconsin, we are able to provide the highest level of care for every patient we see.
We make sure you:
- Get a comprehensive assessment.
- Are seen in a timely manner.
- Understand your treatment plan.
- Receive treatment from a consistent therapist.
- Recover from your injury.
- Learn how to avoid injury in the future.
Our Therapists Focus On
- Ankle sprains, strains, and injuries
- Back pain (upper and lower)
- Chronic headaches
- Cross-bow evaluations
- Foot pain
- Functional screen movement training (FMS)
- Golfer’s elbow or tennis elbow
- Golf swing evaluation
- Hand and wrist pain
- Hip pain or problems
- Knee sprains, strains, and injuries
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Neck pain
- Pre and post-operative rehabilitation
- Pelvic physical therapy (Women’s Health)
- Pre/post obstetric care
- Return to work programs (RTW)
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Senior fall and injury prevention
- Shoulder injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Sports enhancement
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ/TMD)
- Throwing analysis
- Vestibular & balance disorder
- Whiplash injuries
- Workers compensation injuries