Your Patients Should
Be Seen Quickly.
Skip the waitlist and make sure your patients start treatment in as little as 24-48 hours.
A Long Wait Time Can Mean Delayed Healing For Your Patients.
You want your patients to recover quickly, but often there are long wait times that can mean continued pain or hurt for your patients.
At Orthopedic & Spine Therapy, we see patients in as few as 24-48 hours and are often closer to their home than a hospital provider.
What You Can Expect
We see patients quickly and can often schedule same-day appointments, or when most convenient for the patient.
As your patient makes progress and is recovering, we’ll keep your staff in the loop and provide documentation.
Because our charges are lower than many other competitors, we are able to provide more value per session for patients.
What Patients Have Said
“They are so flexible and easy to work with, even with last minute appointments. I started coming here due to neck pain that was causing daily and sometimes continuous headaches. My neck pain has improved so much and I rarely ever get headaches anymore. I will always come back here for whatever therapy I need.”
-Cassie M (5-Star Google Review)
“My experience was wonderful. It was the first time I’ve ever had dry needling, and combined with the physical therapy, I was back on my feet in record time. Matt’s dry needling and Garrison’s physical therapy kept my back pain from becoming worse. I know I’ll call them again if my back pain returns. Thanks again, Orthopedic & Spine Therapy – you’re the best!”
-Judy K. (5-Star Google Review)
“Orthopedic & Spine Therapy has been top notch from the minute you walk in the door. Not just friendly but sincere. Everyone is truly customer centric. Steve is by far the best therapist I’ve had treatment with. Highly recommend.”
-Kevin M. (5-Star Google Review)
Our Patients Call This Our “WOW Factor”
Our Approach to Customer Service
- We see patients within 24-48 hours of being contacted.
- We perform one-on-one care with our patients with the same therapist.
- We communicate with our referral sources quickly and effectively.
- Our attention is devoted solely to those we are with at the time and moment.
Our Dedication to Integrity
- We act in a way that is consistent and predictable and doesn’t waver in the face of insurance billing changes or hospital system takeovers of independent clinics.
- We do what’s right, not just what’s convenient.
Our Focus on Personal Accountability
- We are responsible and accountable for our actions and choices.
- We are supportive of and responsive to our co-workers.
- We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- We will follow the “Question Behind the Question” (QBQ). Instead of saying, “Who did that?” we say, “How can I help?” or “What can I do to fix the problem?”
Our Investment in Personal Growth
- We encourage continuous education of our staff, striving to be the most knowledgeable at our jobs within our areas.
- We are thorough and consistent with informing our patients of their condition and their rehabilitation program.
How to Refer to OST
Find a Clinic
Just select “Find a Clinic” below and reach out to the clinic location nearest you.
Call or Fax
Call, email, or fax the location of your choice and we will schedule your patient.
Your patient is in good hands. We’ll send progress notes and keep your staff in the loop.