Physical Therapist Application
Orthopedic & Spine Therapy is currently hiring for Physical Therapist positions:
Physical Therapists (PT) will provide superior physical therapy solutions to all patients to enhance their quality of life. They will direct and perform care in a professional and ethical manner while also promoting optimal health and function in patients.
The expected outcome of this job is:
- Understand and adhere to the values of OST.
- Practice the QBQ as told by John Miller.
- Display a positive and professional attitude. Go the extra mile and find ways to say “YES!”Job specific criteria.
- Build a relationship that will encourage and motivate patients to the patient’s desired level of healing.
- Active in pursuing ongoing professional development.
- Provide care consistent with the results of the examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis and plan of care and following evidence based practice.
- Perform chart documentation that meets legal and reimbursement standards set by 3rd party payors .
- Demonstrate community responsibility by participating in community and community agency activities, educating the public or formulating public policy.
- Collaborate with all medical disciplines (as appropriate) on direction of care as well as proactively develop relationships with those in medical disciplines to increase referrals.
- Responsive and supportive to company and coworker needs throughout OST.
Our Philosophy of Care
Our Purpose Is to Touch People’s Lives In a Very Positive Way
Your First Appointment the Day You Call
To make you comfortable, we can almost always schedule your first appointment the same day you call or the very next day. When requested by a physician, we make sure to see acute cases the same day.We Treat the Problems; Not the Symptoms
We use a combination of manual physical therapy, osteopathic evaluation and treatment techniques. In other words, our therapists use their hands to treat, as well as focus on identifying the cause of the problem rather than just treating the symptoms.
You’ll Keep the Same Physical Therapist
To help you feel comfortable with your healthcare provider and maximize your “continuity of care,” you will see the same physical therapist at all appointments (except in rare circumstances).
We’re Always Learning
We have a strong belief in keeping our therapists on top of new treatment techniques and developments in the field. We spend more on continuing education than almost every other PT organization in the state.
We provide each therapist with $1,000 of continuing education to pursue their passions, plus a MedBridge subscription, plus 3-4 company-hosted, nationally recognized courses per year. To maintain their license, 30 hours of continuing education (CE) is required every two years. At OST, our therapists averaged between 60 and 120 hours of continuing education annually. Learning is a priority, and the result is in our outcomes.
If you are interested in applying, please spend a few moments reviewing our philosophy of care section on the website as well as our Careers page, and then submit the application below. Our team will be in touch to schedule next steps.