Pelvic Health Physical Therapist Application
Orthopedic & Spine Therapy is currently hiring for Physical Therapist positions:
A pelvic health physical therapist will provide superior physical therapy solutions to patients with pelvic floor dysfunction and related conditions. They work with individuals of all ages and genders to address issues such as urinary incontinence, pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse, and sexual dysfunction. The job involves conducting thorough evaluations, developing personalized treatment plans, and implementing various therapeutic techniques, including manual therapy, exercise prescription, and education and providing guidance on lifestyle modifications.
The expected outcome of this job is:
- Specialization in Pelvic Health. The ideal candidate should have specialized interest or training and experience in pelvic health physical therapy.
- Strong Communication Skills to effectively interact with patients and other healthcare professionals.
- Empathy and Compassion due to the sensitivity pelvic health conditions may require when treating patients.
- Problem-Solving Abilities to manage complex cases and unique patient situations.
- Continual Learning. The candidate should be open to attending Herman and Wallace courses, workshops, mentoring and case rounds.
- Teamwork and Collaboration to collaborate effectively with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care to patients.
Our Philosophy of Care
Our Purpose Is to Touch People’s Lives In a Very Positive Way
Your First Appointment the Day You Call
To make you comfortable, we can almost always schedule your first appointment the same day you call or the very next day. When requested by a physician, we make sure to see acute cases the same day.We Treat the Problems; Not the Symptoms
We use a combination of manual physical therapy, osteopathic evaluation and treatment techniques. In other words, our therapists use their hands to treat, as well as focus on identifying the cause of the problem rather than just treating the symptoms.
You’ll Keep the Same Physical Therapist
To help you feel comfortable with your healthcare provider and maximize your “continuity of care,” you will see the same physical therapist at all appointments (except in rare circumstances).
We’re Always Learning
We have a strong belief in keeping our therapists on top of new treatment techniques and developments in the field. We spend more on continuing education than almost every other PT organization in the state.
We provide each therapist with $1,000 of continuing education to pursue their passions, plus a MedBridge subscription, plus 3-4 company-hosted, nationally recognized courses per year. To maintain their license, 30 hours of continuing education (CE) is required every two years. At OST, our therapists averaged between 60 and 120 hours of continuing education annually. Learning is a priority, and the result is in our outcomes.
If you are interested in applying, please spend a few moments reviewing our philosophy of care section on the website as well as our Careers page, and then submit the application below. Our team will be in touch to schedule next steps.