Patient Care Coordinators (PCC) coordinate the care/treatment in a professional and courteous manner between patients, referral sources, and associates of OST. They demonstrate efficiency and the ability to multitask in the performance of daily activities.
- Understand and adhere to the values of OST.
- Practice the QBQ as told by John Miller.
- Display a positive and professional attitude. Go the extra mile and find ways to say “YES!”
Job specific criteria:
- Professionally address the needs of customers and consumers in a timely manner.
- Work positively in a team atmosphere between and with all members of OST.
- Efficiently manage the responsibilities associated with the front desk. Including, but not limited to collecting copays, supply ordering, and petty cash.
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to perform Physical Therapy Aide responsibilities.
- Effectively promote and market the services of OST and WorkPlace Solutions in the community while thinking globally for the company as a whole.
- Demonstrate knowledge and take initiative to learn and understand insurance company policies and authorizations.
- Demonstrate flexibility with job sharing, work schedules and floating to other clinics to provide adequate coverage as needed to accommodate patient treatment hours.